Can you guys even believe it’s June already? I am flabbergasted! Father’s Day is fast approaching (wasn’t last weekend Mother’s Day? Geez!) and so here are some gift ideas for the guy in your life who means the most!
1. I do not know a single guy who can resist a board full of cheese and crackers- especially when placed in front of a TV. These awesome nautical cleat (or equestrian) themed handmade cutting boards by CT’s Soundview Millworks combined with some seriously yummy Cowgirl Creamery cheese could be the way to your guy’s heart.
2. Is a briefcase too stuffy for him? Try this rugged field bag from Archival.
3. I’ve currently gotten my hubs into funky socks– they make a ho-hum office typical outfit a little cooler.
4. Leather iPhone case? Rugged!
5. HILARIOUS Man Candles from Yankee Candle in scents like Ride on Mower (grass) and 2 x 4 (wood).
6. Cute but functional owl wine bottle opener modeled after a 1930 classic.
7. ….and some awesome Swanson Vineyards wine to go with it. And it’s EXPENSIVE (not really).
8. Another man favorite? Peanuts! And there are no better than those from Virginia!
9. Has he been epically awesome this year? Every dude wants a leather chair and this Crate & Barrel version is old school but fashionable (with some nailheads for you to enjoy!).
10. Every dude needs a really nice tailored blazer. The J.Crew Ludlow is awesome.
11. I am totally into dudes in loafers right now. Old, young… it’s a preppy look that works for all ages. These Sperry’s are a bit more modern than the classics.