Elva Fields: Leading Lady

I was SO excited to be asked by Emily at Elva Fields to take part in her Leading Lady series! I mean, who hasn’t oogled one of her amazing necklaces?  I got to work with her on designing a piece based on an inspiration board I put together!

Here is the board- combining my love of Chanel and Verdura jewels and GOLD (no silver on me these days, except platinum wedding bands!)

And here is the AMAZING necklace that was the outcome!

LOVE the vintage Maltese cross brooch!

Jump over to the Elva Fields blog to see how I styled it!

11 Responses to “Elva Fields: Leading Lady”

1. CC says:

Will she be selling this necklace? It’s great!

2. Leah says:

loved how you styled it! would you mind sharing where your blazer is from?

3. Elizabeth says:

Elva Fields really does have beautiful pieces. How exciting for you!!

Cheers, Elizabeth @ The Corner Apartment

4. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with a few % to force the message house a little bit, but other than that, that is great blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

5. Franki Parde says:

You ARE the “jack of all trades!” Just gorgeous! franki

6. Beautiful! Headed over now.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

7. How lucky to be involved with project, I love the mix of malachite and gold.

Liz

8. Love the necklace! & how you styled it. Where did you get the blazer & was it a recent purchase? It was such a classic look.

9. Erin Haraway says:

Love this! Erin – I think you are my soul mate of style!
    I’m the Southern version in Atlanta..

10. Chelsey Velozo says:

Where is the mirror from, its beautiful

11. palina says:

Hi Guys….. I have recently found an online sunglasses store StepaniStyle, where you can buy top brand sunglasses with cheap prices. Visit here http://www.stepanistyle.com/servlet/StoreFront