Antiques by the Sea.

This weekend I got to spend time in the gorgeous north shore town of Manchester by the Sea for a good friend’s wedding. It’s an amazingly adorable place that is excellent for house stalking! While there I stumbled upon a fantastic shop, Cargo Unlimited, and took some pics to share with you guys!

These vintage bar stools were so col as was this super unique round mirror!

These monogram trays are INSANE and such an amazing gift. These dining chairs were unlike anything I’ve seen!

A citron folding picnic table surrounded by Knoll chairs and a pair of yellow vases I died over.

Gorgeous iron chairs perfect for a garden and there was a pair of linen upholstered chairs that i was seriously considering. Drop dead.

How cool is this old iron sign?

A fun vintage cart perfect for a small island in a kitchen or as a bar and a set of turquoise and wood folding chairs I love!

Zinc topped round table and some awesome driftwood as well as sore modern re-upholstered side chairs.

Fantastic horse head sculpture and store’s mascot, a wee toy poodle. :)

The town in the morning. I really love having coffee in front of this view!

20 Responses to “Antiques by the Sea.”

1. Lindsey says:

One of my best friends (the decorator who lives in Bedford NY, I think I’ve told you about her) is from Manchester and we spend a fair amount of time visiting – such a scenic, adorable spot! They were married there too, with reception at Singing Beach … was wonderful! xxo

2. brings back my endicott days. love it!

3. Georgine says:

O.O.C!!!!! Those upholstered chairs are outrageous!

4. p-l-a-i-d says:

Looks like you had a perfect weekend! What great shopping and vintage finds!

5. that looks like a delicious getaway! and super cute store!

6. amy says:

I love those stools! What a fabulous store and seriously that view is perfection!

7. Patsy says:

Cargo is fantastic! The next time you are in the neighborhood, check out The Stock Exchange – great vintage consignment.

8. Donna says:

I’m echoing Patsy’s comment: the go-to place for gently-used waspy furniture–there’s always a bunch of perfectly-worn oriental rugs in one corner!

9. Becca says:

Looks like a fun weekend! I love finding vintage shops.

10. Igor says:

Nothing beats a good patina – it adds so much interest to any space!

11. The setting looks wonderful!

12. Mary says:

Wow, some really great pieces here!

13. The place and the town are beautiful! I love the KINGDOM wall art, Cheers, Dawne

14. Franki Parde says:

That zinc topped table MUST have my name on it..right?!? Several other blogs have commented on “Manchester BYS” and it’s on my bucket list! franki

15. Stephanie says:

I live in Gloucester and hit up both Cargo and the Stock Exchange regularly. Great spots! I literally squealed when I saw that you were in my neck of the woods! :)

16. Thank you Erin you are so sweet! It was great to meet you both, hope the wedding was fun. Can’t wait for you to come back and see all the new goodies that just came in:)
    Cheers!!!
    The cargo team

17. Megan says:

Ugh, the east coast really puts midwest antique shops to shame! Remind me to get myself out there ASAP.

And if you didn’t buy those yellow vases, I beg you to tell me WHY NOT?!

18. Megan says:

*sigh* The east coast really puts midwest antique shops to shame! Remind me to get myself out there ASAP.

And if you didn’t buy those yellow vases, I beg you to tell me WHY NOT?!

19. Megan says:

Ack, your website is freaking out on me! It kept saying my post was a duplicate so I changed the first word and now look what happens, it posts both! I can’t win today! ;oP