Sheridan French Home

I have long loved and admired the design sensibility and sense of fun that Sheridan French embodies.  And I was so happy to see a little feature on her new home accessories line in Traditional Home this month! Her signature bright ikats are being reincarnated as pillows, napkins and place mats and I am quite obsessed with her gold tone napkin rings in the shape of her logo.

And while we’re at it I might as well tell you that I am alllllll about these pieces for spring. Especially my upcoming Charleston trip!

Um, NEED.

NEED 2.0

Do we even need to discuss how cute and perfect she is? I didn’t think so. But we can.

21 Responses to “Sheridan French Home”

1. jillian says:

LOVE these patterns + colors! what a gorgeous line. xoxo jillian:: Shopbop $100 Giftcard Giveaway!

2. carrie says:

Charleston, SC? You are going to LOVE it! Bring your camera so you can capture the beautiful buildings and cobblestone streets (the streets and sidewalks can tear up some heels so flats and flip flops are always welome).

3. wow – this is a new source for me but I love it. The patterns and colors are beautiful!

4. Can’t wait to hop on over to her site after I comment on how fab her color combinations are! Love the trim on the pillows, actually I love it all :)

5. Erin, you are going to LOVE Charleston. I went last year around this time for the Festival of Historic Houses and Gardens and am a little sad I’m not going again!

6. Love those napkin rings! I’ve never seen anything like them!

7. Lisa says:

oh i loooove those pillows! i feel like my living room is looking a little to heavy and dark for spring, and those would totally freshen it up!
    in dramatic fashion

8. YOU are the cutest!!! Thank you for such a sweet write up <3
    xoxoS.

9. p-l-a-i-d says:

I have loved her clothes for a while and now i’m loving her home goods too! Thanks for the post.

10. Kathleen says:

Sheridan’s blog became a daily addiction after your original post about her and her fabulous fashion line.

I can’t WAIT for her line to arrive here in Beantown. I’m treating myself to a SF tunic or dress for my birthday at the end of this month. If only she designed jewelry….

11. I especially love the elbow patches on the caftan in the photo!! Love the unexpected contrasting color and shape. Off to shop her site now!

12. cate says:

love the prints and colours – we have got some amazing prints and colours on the new new designer kaftan range http://www.bluemojito.co.uk – have a look and let us know what you thinkx

13. Becca says:

Awesome you saw in Traditional Home! It was a great feature- want, wait, no, NEED this stuff asap!!! haha ;)

14. Jami says:

I am a native Charlestonian…you are going to love it. Feel free to email if you need any help narrowing down the zillion great restaurants and bars!

15. Coby says:

I LOVE the napkin rings!

16. Mandy Riggar says:

Adore all of these ikats! There can be a fine line with Ikat patterns and she absolutely nails them! Fantastic colors…love it all! Thanks for sharing!

17. CaroG says:

Sheridan is from my city, Fort Worth, TX! Love her blog and her clothing line. She’s adorable!!
    Yes, you will love Charleston. I was born there and am crazy about the city. We were there last August and stayed out on the Isle of Palms in an amazing home on the water in Wild Dunes!! You will die over the restaurants (Cypress is amazeballs). My favorite shop on King St. is Lily Charleston. Lovely things and super friendly store owners (husband and wife).

18. march test says:

I used to write a ledger on this subject. I cant find it. Great Post!!

19. kjkjjjkjk says:

Very intriguing blog. Im glad I checked it out….will follow.

20. lime green beddind…

[...]Sheridan French Home « Elements of Style Blog[...]…

21. Wow! Even though I know this mess is out of my league. Its still very interesting.