(Not So) Mellow Yellow

I am so having a yellow moment. Yellow pillows on my navy velvet sofa. Yellow cropped jackets. Yellow pants. Yellow jewels.  No color looks better with a slight tan to wake up your features and no color can perk up a room in a serious way than the golden hue!

18 Responses to “(Not So) Mellow Yellow”

1. I adore yellow lately, esp with gray! I LOVE the wall color in the first picture! Looks awesome with that bright yellow!

2. HannahJ says:

I LOVE ME SOME YELLOw- it’s an accent throughout my house- maybe a little much? but it just makes me very happy!!

3. I am loving the bold shades of yellow this spring. It just brightens things up and fits so well with spring fever!
    Much love,
    B

4. Katie*Belle says:

I agree! It’s such a happy, fresh color and I crave it this time of year.

5. YES! I’ve been loving that yellow, tufted headboard with mirrored trip for a while now. Wish it was still available…

6. PKD says:

The yellow sofa makes my heart smile. Love it.

7. Love the yellow door! I just posted Celerie Kemble’s terrace, fantastic yellow chairs!

8. Lisa says:

i love yellow and am craving one of those yellow headboards. i also love chartreuse but find it much harder to wear
    in dramatic fashion

9. Archana says:

Pls do share pics of ur navy velvet sofa..dying to see it..is it a sectional?curious..

Love this yellow dress from bhldn.com

10. Lovely collage you’ve done here. Lights up my day !!
    xx’s

11. Allie says:

I am loving yellow right now too! Just wore a great yellow sheath dress for my birthday. It took a lot of phone calls to track that baby down! That necklace you featured above is amazing and would brighten any outfit!

xx, Allie

12. Regan says:

Where is the yellow necklace from? I LOVE it!

13. LOVE ALL THE PICKS… especially the first couch! :)

14. Mo says:

Oh, that necklace! And the headboard with those delicious sheets- heaven. Thanks for reminding me how I love some yellow!

15. Dianne says:

I love the headboard. The three gourd lamp would fit great in my bedroom.

16. kelli says:

yellow is a color that I’ve just recently been starting to consider in my house. loved this collection!

17. ghdhair says:

In order for you dimly lit, profound merlot that is definitely divinely stylish, 100 % bodied, plus departs a hot please note, in that case that you are all of for any Shiraz purple; your homemade wine vinified with the 6th premier grape wide range on the earth. A Shiraz purple is very treasured by way of Modern australia, Ohio and also its particular plant’s roots: a Rhone Pit with Spain. The best prominent which can because of Australia’s Barossa district and it’s at this moment greatly bought everywhere. Also, it is increasingly popular in great britan. Homemade wine devotees love that this Shiraz purple set up to use and it’s pretty convenient in regards to food-matching.http://www.cheap-ghd-hair.com

18. Thanks for this post. I love yellow!!