Design Crush: CWB Architects

I reader sent me an image she found on Pinterest which linked to the site for New York’s CWB Architects.  And man are these people talented. Especially when it comes to this one Brooklyn Heights Greek Revival townhome! Can you even? ‘Cause I can’t. Woah.

BAM! Leopard stairs! Holllllerr!

That Lindsey Adelman fixture is pretty major. And I LOVE the concept of the casual dining table as island.  Don;t you always notice that everyone congregates in the kitchen anyways?

Navy sofa and Persian rug? Check.

That sound you hear is my jaw hitting the floor….

I want to go to there. Every morning. With a cup of coffee and get pretty.

Holy amazing nursery Batman.

Chevron floors??? CHEVRON FLOORS!

Yeah, that’s not awesome or anything.

*le sigh* I’ve always said I would never, ever leave the city of I could have a townhouse with a tiny yard. And here it is. Damn you, lucky people.

33 Responses to “Design Crush: CWB Architects”

1. *sigh* Yeah, lots ‘o unfairness going on there….
    But DAYUM it’s worth it!

2. This place is amazing. The kitchen backsplash and cabinets glow.

3. eddielicious says:

Everything is perfect.

4. Kathleen says:

Wow. That nursery is insanely cool.

5. Coby says:

total perfection.

6. jenniyg says:

Absolute perfection…I’m sure you were noticing all the blue couches!!! Burt Bees towelettes….awesome thanks for the heads up on that one.

7. While it’s hard to pick just one thing, I think the floors are my favorite part of this entire house!!

8. Lorrie says:

Stunning. I might drop by this weekend to see if they want to adopt me.

9. nancy powell says:

phenomenal! I love the outdoor patio, the zebra rugs, the chevron floor.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

10. Tara says:

uh yeah, I need to pick up my jaw off the floor as well. That townhome is perfect in every way. I LOVE the outdoor space and the rooms that open up to it making it ideal for entertaining. I could spend many nights out there.

11. Shahidah says:

I love everything in the house except for the red&white wallpaper. One wall would be okay but…yeah too much for me.
    Now what I find insanely cool about the house is the back with the cool blue painted brick. I don’t know why but it just really sticks out to me and I love it!

12. Tricia says:

cool place, but it seriously looks like that dog was photoshopped onto the back yard.

13. CJ Brown says:

s t u n n i n g ……

14. OMG… Leopard stairs! I love it.

15. Neda says:

I started drooling halfway through this post. Gorgeous home…every little corner of it but especially the kitchen and the kid’s rooms for me.

16. Cecilia says:

What does a girl have to do to get a space like that? AMAZING! WOW!

17. AC says:

And… I die.

18. Charleigh says:

That dog in the backyard looks like it is photoshoped

19. ellie says:

my sister in law is good friends with the decorator of that town house (its actually her house) – here is her website – some very pretty stuff….http://jennifereisenstadt.com/Portfolio.html

20. Love it, and everything seems to almost have a touch of whimsy!
    XO

htttp://honestelegance.blogspot.com

21. Ivy Lane says:

Yep, I could call that home!

22. Natasha says:

Love it! My favorite is the chevron floor. Now, must locate the milk house that’s also on their site since it’s in my neighborhood.

23. Crush isn’t a strong enough word.. Massive all encompassing LOVE AFFAIR! This house is gorgeous, not so sure about the red & white wall paper, but oh my stars I’d suck it up and deal with it if the rest of the house comes with! Just beautiful, Thank you so much for seeking it out and sharing it with us!!!

24. I would relocate my whole family to NY if I could have a townhouse with a backyard like that…

25. Jenny says:

Oh my gosh, freaking love it!! Amazing, fantastic!!I dream to be able to decorate like that. WOW!

26. Oh sweet mother of all that is good and pure. Amazeballs.

27. Franki Parde says:

That kitchen…that…everything…you hit a homer with this! franki

28. Yes, jaw on floor. Love their amazing sofas….. oh, and everything else! :)

29. Lisa says:

ahhhh to have a tiny little city yard with minimal upkeep- i would be such a happy lady. that and a floral wall behind my mirror vanity..sigh
    in dramatic fashion

30. SO LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog ..there is so much nice inspiration.
    I wish you a great and sunny week:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

31. This townhome is my ultimate “fanTASTY”–just delicious! I often daydream about escaping the “blue and grey” confines of Washington, D.C. and running ala “Forrest” to NYC (Brooklyn specifically) and starting my REAL life. *Le Sigh* indeed.

32. Emma says:

This is the kind of NYC living so many of is dream of. BK Heights is such a beautiful area too.

33. KarenW says:

Wow… stunning combination of classic and modern elements. Each room has a perfectly calibrated play between restraint and joy.