Adorable Overload

I found out about the Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose from my pal Kyle Knight of Knight Moves blog and I simply HAD to share since everyone I know currently is having/has had a baby except for maybe one person. And he doesn’t have a uterus. I won’t even get into the fact that I bought one of the DVF for Gap Kids wrap dresses just in case I some day have a baby and it’s a girl. I’ll save that one for my shrink.

But you know how I feel about animals, never mind BABY animals. Did anyone watch Frozen Planet on Sunday? I nearly lapsed into a coma from those polar bear cubs!  I can imagine nothing cuter in a nursery than these modern photographic prints either in a series or one over-scale one! But you can also be a full size, able to feed yourself adult and sport one in a room too!

A few close ups to make you go “awwwwwww”

Good for adult spaces (how does nature create such a gorgeous pink that flamingos get to sport?)

25 Responses to “Adorable Overload”

1. Brittan duBose says:

Flamingos are pink because of the pigment in all of the shrimp they eat. Love these photos! SO sweet!

2. Brittan duBose says:

My 6 yr old son taught me this!

3. Elizabeth says:

I want those baby bear cubs for my birthday! Adorable!

4. Molly says:

I’ve seen those before and am obsessed! If I had it in my budget to do my nursery I would use them. Alas, I have a whole house to do and the nursery is the one place that DEFINITELY won’t be a keeper, so it remains pretty bare!

Also, I love your writing style. You’re just hilarious.

5. K says:

Perfect thing to wake up and see in the AM. Nothing puts a smile on your face and an extra spring in your step like cute animals! While I’m all for the adorableness of baby animals, I think I prefer the slightly less “cutesy” animals in this bunch – like the flamingo, owl and chicken.

6. Hahah these are so adorable. They’re also pretty funny, which makes the cuteness less sacharine. I love the monkey and the lamb, I can’t stop laughing at them!
    -Charlotte

7. i need those little pigs immediately. they just make me feel better. and ps – my dad would never let me get any pigs, even though we had a farm(ette) so I need to have them SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY. Of course, I’d give my left ring finger for a Royal Dandy, but somehow I dont think that will happen. Wait list is so long…

Bethany

8. Haa! On the DVF dress! But I can top that. When I worked for Laura Ashley, I bought a wedding dress at a Sample Sale before I was even engaged! Ask your therapist about that one too!?

9. Oh what I would give for one of the oversized prints… these are the best.

10. Shawna says:

Um, that is quite possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And yes, I am still single and yes, my baby fever is out of control, but seriously…this will immediately be added to my pinterest page to reference back to when I’m the 40-year-old first time momma. LOVE!!!

11. Elizabeth says:

I need the one of the baby giraffe. So adorable!

12. Lindsey says:

We just bought four of the Little Darlings! No baby in sight, but I have admired (and lusted over!) her work for MONTHS and finally caved. The prints should arrive tomorrow! I’m beside myself with excitement.

13. I’ve been a fan of Sharon for a while now and have bought several of her prints as gifts. She’s really talented! I think participating in one of her shoots would be so interesting. She captures the most intimate and unique moments with those animals!

14. I kinda wish there was a sloth one so that Kristen Bell would have a melt-down. I’m in love with the bassett hound…
    ~el

15. Kari says:

OMG i love this,do you now if they ship to norway ??

16. Kelie says:

I LOVE THESE!

17. So, so cute. And that yellow python one is awesome!

18. Ahhhh. Must have some of these for the nursery!!!!

19. Love!! Thanks for sharing. I wanted to begin decorating my nursery this month and planned on it being neutral colors with baby animals. I’m so happy to have checked your blog today. :)

20. Ice Beautiful says:

These are so cute! My 3,5 year daughter is in “monkey” period now! She would love that big-eye cutie on her wall. Baby giraffe and albinos tiger are adorable too. Thanks for sharing!

21. I’ve had the link up since I saw Kyle’s post, too! Tres cute.

22. Lindsay says:

Those DVF Gap dresses are adorable. I don’t think any therapy is necessary for that purchase. :)

23. [...] kids rooms are [...]