Sneak Peek: The Everygirl

I am so happy to help spread the word about a new online venture from webstresses extraordinaire Alaina Kaczmarski and Danielle Moss, The Everygirl.

The focus of The Everygirl is to help shape creative, career-driven women.

The hub of the site is to feature career profiles of female entrepreneurs, businesswomen, and bloggers. We interview women to find out how they got to where they are (was it a connection? a killer interview that landed them the position? or a chance encounter through networking?), how they branched off and started their business, what does it take to do what they do, what advice do they have for others, what would they want to tell the 23-year-old version of themselves?

Site also includes:
- Budget-friendly fashion and interior design features. How women turn real apartments into lovely, liveable homes
- City guides outlined by stylish women who reside there
- Quick, easy, and affordable recipes
- Tips on budgeting, investing, and making the most of your paycheck
- Detailed guides on starting a blog, writing a resume, job hunting, using photoshop, etc.
- Life, finance, small business, and nutritional advice columns written by certified professionals

What the editors have to say:
“In all honesty, The Everygirl is a site I wish I had when I was 22, graduating from school without a single connection to call on, and wondering: Wow, what next? Where do I begin?” - Alaina Kaczmarski

“I have wanted to do something like this for a few years now, so to see it come together and to be able to share this with all of you is a dream come true!” – Danielle Moss

Here are two sneak peek photos of what’s to come!

photography by Danielle Moss

20 Responses to “Sneak Peek: The Everygirl”

1. Lindsey says:

The site sounds absolutely marvelous, and I look forward to reading it!! xox

2. coby says:

sounds fantastic! thanks for sharing!

3. nancy powell says:

Fantastic idea! What a great resource for newcomers to the business!
    Nancy

4. Thank you so much for sharing, Erin! Your support means so much to Danielle and me.

5. Lisa says:

Wow there is definitely a need for a site like this with real advice, tips, and not just rosey fluff- i can’t wait to check it out!
    in dramatic fashion

6. Jenna says:

I’m so, so, SO excited for The Everygirl! This site is something a lot of people have aspired to; but never successfully created in one online destination. I’m most looking forward to the city guides & career profiles. Yay, Everygirls!

7. Christina says:

Sounds fantastic! I’m looking forward to it! I love hearing advice from women who have succeeded in their careers and business ventures! I’m so your target market :) Christina

8. I have to say, I am SO SO excited about this largely because someone in the design blogsphere is FINALLY talking about money. We see mountains of gorgeous interiors, round-ups, high end fashion, etc — basically a million ways to spend our money every single day (which I’m not against in the least! I die for it, and I do it, too), but no one is talking about how to be smart with the money we work so hard to earn, which is 1,000,000,000 times as important as your person or your home looking good (more, if you ask me). To have all of these topics in one place might finally make it as common a conversation as all of the pretty! Which is awesome. Kudos to Alaina and Danielle!

9. Aaaand….Sorry for the novel comment. Clearly, I’m excited about The Everygirl :)

10. Can’t wait to read it!
    Teresa
    xoxo

11. Lisa says:

Those cupcakes look amazing! So excited to see more. (And totally agree with Tobe!)

12. Alexa says:

So unbelievably excited for this launch!

13. Amy says:

I read about this in my email, and earlier on the Brunch at Saks site, and am very excited for the launch of The Everygirl! It sounds like an incredible venture.

Can’t wait!

14. Colette says:

Squeeeeee! So excited for The Everygirl. Soooo wish I had this when I was 23. I’ll just pretend…..

15. HannahJ says:

This site sounds great…I love the idea of providing a female-focused empowerment site for women to access inspiration, tips, and advice from successful self made women- very cool!!

16. Laura Casey says:

What a great idea to create a hub for stylish, everyday women! Looking forward to see it being rolled out,
    Laura

17. Mary says:

Yay! Can’t wait to read and see more! Sounds like a great site and concept!!! HEART!

18. Love the picture duo!!! Fantastic eye!

19. Linda says:

This sounds like an amazing idea/project. There has always been a gap in this niche for something like this! I wish them all luck – they din’t need it! I’m sure this will take off wonderfully!

20. Carissa says:

SUCH a great idea! I agree! I wish I’d thought of that!

xx