The focus of The Everygirl is to help shape creative, career-driven women.
The hub of the site is to feature career profiles of female entrepreneurs, businesswomen, and bloggers. We interview women to find out how they got to where they are (was it a connection? a killer interview that landed them the position? or a chance encounter through networking?), how they branched off and started their business, what does it take to do what they do, what advice do they have for others, what would they want to tell the 23-year-old version of themselves?
Site also includes:
- Budget-friendly fashion and interior design features. How women turn real apartments into lovely, liveable homes
- City guides outlined by stylish women who reside there
- Quick, easy, and affordable recipes
- Tips on budgeting, investing, and making the most of your paycheck
- Detailed guides on starting a blog, writing a resume, job hunting, using photoshop, etc.
- Life, finance, small business, and nutritional advice columns written by certified professionals
What the editors have to say:
“In all honesty, The Everygirl is a site I wish I had when I was 22, graduating from school without a single connection to call on, and wondering: Wow, what next? Where do I begin?” - Alaina Kaczmarski
“I have wanted to do something like this for a few years now, so to see it come together and to be able to share this with all of you is a dream come true!” – Danielle Moss
Here are two sneak peek photos of what’s to come!
photography by Danielle Moss