EOS Visits Furbish!

While in North Carolina for High Point Market this week (more on that tomorrow), I got to stop in and visit the fun and fabulous Jamie Meares at her drop dead gorgeous store Furbish! I want to just move in there.

Pink makes Jamie happy, I think.

I LOVE sunburst mirrors on wallpapered walls!

I mean, do I even need to say anything? The hand painted wall? Come on!

This is one fun bed. I want to jump on it.

A lovely little vignette.

I bought that cute sequin lapel blazer and striped tunic hangin’ right there in the middle. SO rad.

This bench upholstered in an old rug was so genius.

Not afraid of color. Not. One. Bit.

Loving the pink sofa and the orange nad navy pillows paired with the cool vintage inspired patterned ottomans!

Such delightful displays.

Jamie’s office (sorry for the terrible pic)

Custom dog beds and the famous ROWDY! He is as cute in person as on Jamie’s blog. And is, indeed, rowdy.

Painterly chairs. Bad ass.

Those would be IKAT SHOWER CURTAINS people. Her checkout area is so much cooler than than pic shows. That furbish sign is cut out of wood and suspended on fishing line.

You know she has an online shop, right? Go there.

22 Responses to “EOS Visits Furbish!”

1. so crazy about that place. I want to do a circle wall just like that in my guest bath! donna

2. Awesome pictures. How lucky is she to own such an amazing store AND get to work with her dog?!

3. Alex says:

love seeing more photos from her new space! it’s amazing! I hope she puts the clothing up on her site because I’m dying for that sequin blazer too!

4. Jenn says:

Amazing!! I live in Raleigh and went to the new store on Saturday – I couldn’t believe how awesome it is! I’m so glad it’s in our city. And yes, the suspending furbish sign is way better in person!

5. How I missed this at High Point Last weekend I do not know! It is great!

6. ashlina says:

GORGEOUSNESS!!!! I am dying to see that showroom and hang with JM! Great pics Erin. xoxoxo

7. Taylor says:

Wow! I need one of those ikat shower curtains. Are they sold on the website because I can’t find them!

8. bevy says:

Jamie is awesome and the store looks super cool! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

9. Shannon says:

Thanks for sharing you lucky duck. I can’t get over all of her amazing goods in your photos! Love that wingback chair, dog beds, lamps, wallpaper….oh everthing. I check her online store out often but now I will be driving up to NC ASAP since I know what I am missing!

xx

Shannon

10. whitney says:

What a great shop, I can’t wait to check it out online!

whitney
    seeshopeatdo.com

11. Cecilia says:

What a great store! I can see having a lot of fun here…who wouldn’t?…well someone with bad taste and someone who does not like having any fun at all. Anyhow— thanks for pointing me in the direction of her blog. I am following now. xoxo

12. Cindy says:

Who is the dress by that you got? The clothing is not on the website. Thanks

13. Paula says:

gorgeous store! I’m heading over to their site to check it out!

did anybody say IKAT SHOWER CURTAINS????

xoxo, Paula

14. Christy says:

I love this blog and I went to high school with Jamie! What a great duo and surprise at the end of a work day. Beautiful shop and items. Wish I lived in NC to see it all in person, but I will definitely check it out online.

15. this is so inspiring!!! i’m definitely redoing a room now with all of this in mind, thank you thank you!
    xoxo
    mycharmingsister.wordpress.com

16. SHF says:

Such a cool place! Mind if I move in as well? I’m dying over those painterly chairs!

SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

17. [...] kitchen by Jamie Meares of Furbish Studio makes my heart swoon. Have you seen the pics (pics 1 and pics 2) of her new store?! I may have to make a pilgrimage to Raleigh pretty [...]

18. Terese says:

what an inspiring place! love that wall of pillows.

19. [...] Elements of Style recently blogged about a store called Furbish, a very high end furnishings store.  The Elements of Style blogger, Erin, went to Furbish’s High Point Market shop in North Carolina, and featured their merchandise on her blog.  And after seeing this shop, and realizing how much I love the mish-mash of color, I as no longer scared. [...]

20. Drop dead fabulous. Heading right over to the online shop….
    And btw, so nice to meet you High Point, even if I did confuse you with your assistant! Silly me! :-)
    Lynn from Decor Arts Now

21. fashion i moda says:

I have been browsing online more than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

22. Andrea says:

Erin, thanks so much for showing the black and white chairs! (It’s my fabric!) Jamie is amazingly talented.