A Beautiful Rest

My hangovers do not look this glamorous.

Wow. What a fabulous launch party we had last night- we’ll be sure to share pictures with you as soon as possible! In the meantime, I am trying to get back to Boston in this nasty storm to make my meetings and another photo shoot on Friday! I am pretty tired and feeling gross from all the travel-eating and booze. I’d love to take a weekend to detox at the gorgeously renovated Woodstock Inn and Spa in Vermont. Loving the chic new look of this quaint, small town inn! So surprisingly modern!

Thanks so much for your kind words and support of High Gloss!!!!

Fantastic art prints!

I LOVE these floor lamps- need to find out where those are from!

Adore these chaises- a great mix of natural and modern.

More great modern lighting!

16 Responses to “A Beautiful Rest”

1. Safe travels Erin and have a wonderful rest. Thank you so much for all the hard work you have all put onto High Gloss, it’s amazing!

2. heather says:

Ahhh that’s where I spent my wedding night. Love that place and town.

3. Lindsay Purcell says:

I just got back from the Woodstock Inn – spa is amazing! Most of the light fixtures (I asked) were from Simon Pearce – not sure about the floor lamps.

4. the boot says:

oh man a spa weekend would be amazing! good luck in the snow! and congrats on the launch!

5. I have stayed there many times – one of my fave spots. Safe travels. xx

6. congrats on High Gloss, it’s fantastic!!!

7. Congrats on the High Gloss success!

8. Aubrey says:

Yes, please! You definitely deserve it, but whether or not you will ever be able to fit it in is another story! (c: You just made my day with the Audrey pic, though! LOVE IT!

9. Courtney says:

I spent many summers at the Woodstock Inn as a kid…boy, has it changed! Beautiful. And please share if you find out where those floor lamps are from:)

10. Nuit says:

congrats Erin! I shared High Gloss on my blog yesterday, i think it’s fabulous.

Now, THIS is a Detox I could try ;)

11. Love the blog and love High Gloss. Congratulations!

12. Becca B says:

I was so shocked when you referenced the Woodstock Inn! It’s like, 45 minutes away from my hometown and we used to go there all the time when we were young! I haven’t been there since it was renovated (a part of me wishes they hadn’t, it was so beautiful the way it was, but I’m sure they made it better), but yay for Vermont! It is DIVINE, and I HIGHLY recommend it!

13. I was at the Woodstock Inn not even two years ago – wow has it changed! Maybe a reason to go back and visit again…

14. JWK says:

Fabulous! And so is HIGH GLOSS!!!

15. sherry hart says:

Love the feature on Napa in High Gloss. If you get a nickel every time you hear this “Great Job with High Gloss” you can retire and buy a house in Napa!!!!

16. diana evans says:

Is it weird that I wear these eye masks nightly? Mine is really ugly and black and chewed on though. (dogs love them too)