20×200=LOVE

I know I said I had another gift guide this morning- well, I have to find a couple more things and last night it didn’t happen- so I promise one tomorrow. A good one. But I had to post this site that I just discovered 20×200. It’s chock full of amazing prints available to you for as little as $20!  They actually would make fabulous gifts too! Click on the images for links.

This “Ideal Bookshelf” series is one of my faves- especially Robert Verdi’s collection of fashion books! Great for the fashionista in your life.

2861_largeview

Childrens Book collections, wonderful for a nursery or child’s room:

2413_largeview

1937_largeview

I am SO SAD this one is sold out. I absolutely adore it.

605_artworkimage

This balloon print is sweet as well:

2708_artworkimage

I love this flying kits print- it’s modern yet whimsical:

2417_artworkimage

This absolutely cracks me up. Who hasn’t seen an abstract painting and thought that?

2827_artworkimage

Too funny. Really.

1139_artworkimage

The fact that this perfect grid of ships and tankers is from Google Satellite is so cool.

2712_artworkimage

Two version of abstract stripes:

2573_artworkimage

2185_artworkimage

A beautiful still life:

1844_artworkimage

A darling watercolor of birch trees (the most beautiful tree, in my opinion)

1532_artworkimage

I wish I were here:

990_artworkimage

20 Responses to “20×200=LOVE”

1. Note: the beach print is also available at Urban outfitters. Artaissance is another great site for affordable art and I will Be posting about one more just launched site today!

Lynn

2. Beautiful. Of course I love the one that is sold out. I love the stripes too.
    Teresa

3. StacyStyle says:

I am so obsessed with Massimo Vitali! That photo is one of my favorites. I’m planning on doing a completely selfish wish list on the blog and one of the things I’m asking Santa to bring me is one of his prints. Super-cute roundup!

4. Beth says:

I saw this one onekingslane and it is awesome!

5. Love them! Can’t wait for your gift guide. I’m actually hesitating on jumping in to Christmas shopping until I see your lists. Compliment or crazy?! :)

6. quintessence says:

Love 20×200!! That last photo has always been a favorite and of course I also love the balloon one that has sold out – isn’t it always the way!

7. alex says:

i’ve got a few prints from them and they’re so beautiful in person. mine are all photographs and the color and paper is of the highest quality. they ship them to you in a plastic sleeve and a little certification with the artists signature. all you need is a bow to tie it up with.

8. LOVE these ideas! I especially love the “I told my therapist about you”! HA HA

9. I love 20×200 and often go on their site, but I haven’t seen a lot of those prints. I must go scour their site now!

10. Great find! Thanks for sharing! Love the children’s bookshelves for a kid’s room.

11. Aubrey says:

Um, wow! I saw this on another blog and I didn’t bother checking them out because I just wasn’t super impressed with the images…but the ones you chose…*swoon* I’m a new believer…(c: Amazing!

12. autumn says:

what beautiful images! i love every one you posted…but i think i liked the aerial boat shot the best. thanks for sharing! these would make such great gifts.

13. those are all so great – i love the modern art one, haha!

14. [...] i love love LOVE this “Ideal Bookshelf” series by Jane Mount. thanks to Erin over at Elements of Style for showcasing this great site chock full of [...]

15. alissa says:

those balloons are amazing!

16. Jen Bekman says:

Thanks for the kind words, Erin! Nothing makes me happier than hearing about new people discovering 20×200 and loving it. :)

Echoing what’s been said above, you really did pull together a stunning set of prints — it’s always interesting to see what people pick out. If anyone’s looking for a fun way to peruse the archives, check out this page:

Oh, one last thing — in response to @DecorArtsNow above, UO might have a *similar* print to Christian Chaize’s, but the definitely don’t have the same one, or anything from the series. Our editions are exclusively available through our site.

Again, I really appreciate your post and love your picks!

17. Leslie says:

That balloon one IS amazing. I have seen a similar one (maybe by the same artist) where a girl is asleep on a couch surrounded by balloons. It’s equally breathtaking. I wish I could find it!

18. Leslie says:

Well, duh, I just checked and of course they have it but it’s sold out also! Too bad.

19. Stephanie says:

I love the pictures. They are so colorful and interesting.

20. You weed out the good stuff! I went to the site and thought “too hipster – I am depressed!” I would MUCH rather look at the EOS version of their site! ha!