Royal Engagement Bling.

Picture 10

Can you even imagine how emotional and daunting it must have been for Kate Middleton to be proposed to by Prince William with Princess Diana’s engagement ring??? It is both incredibly sweet and sad at the same time.  She is so lovely though, just like William’s incredibly stylish and loved mother. Cheers to them today!

18 Responses to “Royal Engagement Bling.”

1. Basically the most famous ring in the world -just imagine the pressure! LOL

2. Beth says:

She is an absolutely beautiful woman and seems just as wonderful as Lady Di – I hope they have a wonderful life together – and it sure is a good start with ring both as beautiful and sentimental as that!

3. So gorgeous and such a sweet tribute to his mother- love them!

4. Tonya says:

I have been obsessing over this ALL day. I so hope that they can lead a somewhat “normal” life…she is ADORABLE!!

5. Calley says:

She looks beautiful in that blue dress – it even matches the ring :)

6. Kerry says:

I had not heard that but it warms my heart and i am sure all the hearts of Di fans!!! Not to mention it is a georgous ring!!!

7. exciting! it is also kind of a burden though… but must mean so much for him, very touching

8. jen says:

I think that is about the sweetest gesture ever. I think Kate seems very classy and I’m excited for them.

9. sonya says:

I think it’s so sweet and sentimental about the ring, and it’s so dreamy!! I can’t wait to see this wedding and I hope they can have a long and happy marriage with all of the pressure and attention. There’s just something about the royals that is so fascinating.

10. Leah says:

Oh ya bitter sweet! That ring is gorgeous though!

Luvs!

11. Hannah says:

I have such a major obsession with the couple, the wedding, and the ring! It’s so gorgeous. One of my former teachers has a similar engagement ring and I always thought it was so beautiful.

12. gina says:

awww soo lovely, just as she would have wanted it. Tear.

13. Probably emotional for him too. So happy for them!

14. kare says:

It was a truly sweet touch. I love that he wanted his mum to be included in this special way. I’ll be waking up early to watch the wedding…can’t wait!

15. Amber says:

What an awesome talisman…everytime she glances at her hands she will be remineded of Princess Diana and the daunting responsibility her legacy leaves. Wouldn’t want it to be me for quids! Hope she takes a leaf out of the book of Princess Mary of Denmark. They even have similar style…

16. Linda n AZ * says:

* That’s undoubtedly the most beautiful, sentimental and meaningful PROMISE he could ever make to her… He was so very close to his “Mum”, and that he wanted, and CHOSE, lovely Kate to have this, says he TRULY, DEEP DOWN INSIDE loves this woman… (he would NOT chance giving Di’s ring to anyone BUT “THE ONE”). .. And YES, he DOES believe they CAN make it work… and I think they can. I hope so. It certainly looks like he is COMMITTED to her, and from pics I’ve seen of her, she is committed to him. (And I MUST add, he has turned into SUCH a handsome young fellow~ I hope Di is smiling down on them!!!)…

Ohhhhh how I think we ALL wish them EVERY CHANCE at LOVE, JOY, PEACE and ETERNAL HAPPPINESS TOGETHER as start their hopefully beautiful journey…

Linda in AZ * (Married to “THE ONE” at 18, & loving each other even MORE now, 43 years later… it CAN be GREAT!)
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

17. Hillary says:

I can wait until they set a date, so I can plan my wedding-viewing party, which of course will have to start at 4 AM

18. Itzi says:

So lovely ring, and the couple is just adorable