Design Crush: Lynn Morgan Design

I subscribe to this small local publication Connecticut Cottages and Gardens, which usually has some gems not seen by a national audience.  One of those gems is the work of Connecticut designer Lynn Morgan.  These two projects are my favorites because of their simple black, white and pink scheme (a favorite of mine) with abundant light, a mix of modern and traditional and even vintage. Such a  fresh, fun approach, don’t you think?

LM4

LM7

LM1

LM2

LM3

LM6

LM8

LM9

LM11

LM10

16 Responses to “Design Crush: Lynn Morgan Design”

1. Sarah W says:

Love how she handled the TV above the fireplace. It is not always my favorite things, but it is the most convenient, especially in small spaces. Mine is above my fireplace

2. BaJo says:

I love the lights over the kitchen island. Any idea where she got them from?

3. Lynn is a great client of ours and she’s as lovely as her interiors. We’ll be posting a Q&A on her soon so stayed tuned!

4. GB says:

Sigh! I love coral.

5. wow- I love the shot with the two oly benches and fabulous black secretary- not to mention the fabulou bedroom with the hicks print!

great find

6. Today I get to see only striped shades and I love this! All these spaces are so comfy, I guess I’d move in each of them!

7. Will says:

Gems it has, indeed. That peachy orange colour hue works that space like SJP does the red carpet.

8. cashon & co says:

wow. i am in love with this space. i haven’t seen that colour combination too much before in homes and i love it. In fact, I really like all the white spaces with the colorful artwork. what a great look!!! So glad you shared this. I ‘m going to bookmark this house. it’s lovely.

9. Fabulous! I love the use of orange and La Fiorentina!

10. Stephane says:

Love the Endless Summer poster!

11. Pamela says:

I have loved this woman’s work forever, but haven’t seen anything from her from for a while. Thanks for sharing the images. Her work was the inspiration for my last house, which I decorated 10 years ago. Her work was fresh then and is still fresh today!

12. BB Woo says:

I cannot resist the power of parallel couches. I submit.

13. Love that first dining table (we’re looking for something similarly rustic-ish) and the white kitchen. Also love the infusion of orange and pink in the two different homes.

14. Beth says:

Coral and La Fiorentina! Love it!

15. hamptontoes says:

Perfect interior design! Love it all. Very much echos my style sense! Just found your blog…loving it!