Just a little collection of things I LOVE found ’round the interwebs. Because Monday morning is a tough time to be cohesive and clever…
*Still loving Nina Campbell’s Perroquet wallpaper as seen in her daughter Rita Konig’s apartment and on the cover of Style at Home in Canada. It’s something I never would pick out independent of seeing these images, but am still flabbergasted at how modern and chic it looks installed!
* This kitchen from Style at Home makes me feel all flustered. Perfection.
* Pure Style’s entryway is insanely awesome. I can never get enough of gallery style wall hangings, and this one is hella unique. Plus the orange door? Merci.
* This moody blue room calls to me.
* As does this bright blue entryway door from an old Domino. Go figure. I am a study in contrasts.
* This skirted entryway table needs to happen in my life.
*Today I wish I was waking up here with only a day at the beach ahead of me with a good book.
* J.Crew continues to SLAY me with their design. This necklace will be mine, no doubt.
* This picture from Vogue makes me convinced I should keep my denim short (even though I’ll never be able to rock it with a long tulle skirt and boots like Carmen here. But a girl can dream.)
That’s all for now. I promise to be more cohesive tomorrow. :)