Random Goodness.

Just a little collection of things I LOVE found ’round the interwebs. Because Monday morning is a tough time to be cohesive and clever…

*Still loving Nina Campbell’s Perroquet wallpaper as seen in her daughter Rita Konig’s apartment and on the cover of Style at Home in Canada. It’s something I never would pick out independent of seeing these images, but am still flabbergasted at how modern and chic it looks installed!

sah_popup_a9-23-08rita2

* This kitchen from Style at Home makes me feel all flustered. Perfection.

functional-family-home-kitchen

* Pure Style’s entryway is insanely awesome. I can never get enough of gallery style wall hangings, and this one is hella unique. Plus the orange door? Merci.

Picture 2

* This moody blue room calls to me.

blue* As does this bright blue entryway door from an old Domino. Go figure. I am a study in contrasts.

domino* This skirted entryway table needs to happen in my life.

tableskirt_entry*Today I wish I was waking up here with only a day at the beach ahead of me with a good book.

HH_JY09_2

* J.Crew continues to SLAY me with their design. This necklace will be mine, no doubt.

Picture 3

* This picture from Vogue makes me convinced I should keep my denim short (even though I’ll never be able to rock it with a long tulle skirt and boots like Carmen here. But a girl can dream.)

19475_1310660697568_1562157894_30834019_3760800_n

That’s all for now. I promise to be more cohesive tomorrow. :)

16 Responses to “Random Goodness.”

1. Courtney says:

We were separated at birth! I’m convinced. So many of the images you’ve pulled today are in my all time favorite inspiration folder! ;)

2. Jamilyn says:

Wonderul images to start the week…thanks!

~jamilyn

3. Amy says:

Agree, that necklace from J.Crew is fabulous! Love the other images as well. In fact, ever since Lauren posted her front hall I have been searching for a fabulous book that I can feature on my walls! Great way to start the week!
    Amy

4. Love the white kitchen as well as the blue room and the blue door!

5. Gorgeous! I love that kitchen. Lauren’s entryway is bananas and who wouldn’t love to dance around in all that tool goodnes?!

6. Bailey says:

Scattered, but lots of goodness going on here. I had a meeting with a woman this weekend who was wearing the MOST fabulous necklace ever, when I finally got up the nerve to ask from whence it came and she told me “J.Crew” I was floored! But then I remembered your devotion and kicked myself for not having checked it out before!

7. LOVE Lauren’s entryway… LOVE it.

8. Angela says:

Love the white kitchen and the blue living room. Wish I had a house big enough to decorate like that!

And I think you absolutely could pull off that denim shirt and frilly skirt. BTW, you’ve inspired me to check out the J.Crew sequined skirt and denim skirt combo. You can’t be the one having all the denim fun!

9. Chic Coles says:

Love all of your picks! The Jcrew necklace is fierce and the turquoise door is so pretty!

10. Grace says:

I love that beach house bedroom. I had to make that my desktop picture on my work laptop – you know how it is?

11. Love that blue room. Great Monday inspiration!

12. Katie says:

Perfect for a Monday. Loved it. That kitchen is TDF.

13. Eleanor Oser says:

I love the fabric on the chair in the blue room!!! Do you have any idea what it is??? I have been looking for something along those lines!!

14. Kerri says:

Glad you liked the “jean shirt” picture so much that you posted!!! I loved it…..Now keep that “jean shirt” :)…….

15. Erin says:

mmm, each selection is lovely. Spot on!

16. those pendants by Visual Comfort in the style at home cover kitchen are total favourites of mine!