Andrew and I have decided to sell our condo- I’m itching for a new personal project and location wise it makes more sense for us and our work to be in the heart of the city until we find a house to renovate somewhere slightly “burb-esque”. E-mail me for pricing and addition information- and please pass along to anyone you know who might be interested!
28 Prince Street, Boston, MA
The unit is the first floor of an craftsman style home, renovated in 2007 on one of the prettiest and most desirable streets of the Pondside area of Jamaica Plain- Jamaica Pond at one end, the Arnold Arboretum at the other end! Perfect for a young family, this area of Boston is a fantastic mix of a suburban neighborhood feel (there is a street potluck every summer) with the convenience of the city. The shops and restaurants of Center Street are a 5 minute walk and you can be in Back Bay or at Fenway in 10 minutes!
*1,450 square feet.
* 3 large bedrooms/ 2 full marble and granite baths.
* Central air/ heat and radiant heat floors in the kitchen and baths for chilly winter mornings!
* Renovated HUGE eat in kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances.
* Pantry with wine fridge and built in wine rack and glass cabinetry.
* Private patio/yard and deck.
* Wood burning fireplace.
* Tons of storage and half the basement deeded to the unit for storage (full size washer and dryer down there) or could be finished for a gym/ workshop/etc.
* Featured on the cover and in the Boston Globe Magazine.
* Included with purchase is a 10 hours of design time with Erin Gates of Element Interiors to make the space your own (would also entertain selling it furnished if desired)!
E-mail Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Living Room with wood burning fireplace:
Entry foyer and hallway with original linen closet built ins and two large coat closets:
Eat in kitchen with room for a built in banquette near the back windows (and a full bath) that lead out to the parch and patio:
Butler’s pantry with original glass paned cabinets (and designer upgrades!) :)
Dining room with wood paneling and fantastic light:
Master bedroom with large closet and tons of light:
Bedrooms #2 and #3 (used as an office, but both have good closets!)
Our pretty street and front porch (Baxter not included!)
Back porch, brick paver patio and yard (we have since put up bamboo fencing to cover the old fence on the property behind us! Looks fab.)
Thanks dear readers,