What I love about my team here in the office is how different everyone is, and so it’s great to share what everyone wants for the holidays because I think it covers a lot of different ground. A little sporty, a little glam, a little preppy, a little adventurous…lots of great ideas. And I swear I did not hold a gun to their heads and make them all pick earrings from my M. Flynn collection “you guys love these, riiiiiight?” They actually each picked them randomly and all a different pair, which makes me feel good about the wide appeal of the designs!
Click the bold numbers below each collection for links!
1. Absurd, but a dream // 2. I had the original AirMax 95 in…well,’95. They were the best! // 3. Would love a piece by Emily Morgan Brown for my house // 4. Proof I’m an adult // 5. // 6. // 7. Winter is coming…// 8. A case for…// 9. The iPhone X -for the camera alone, honestly // 10. So I can throw out my three different curling irons// 11.
1. An original Caitlin McGauley// 2. an elegant scent diffuser // 3. // 4. // 5. Al says this smells insane. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. She needs a bigger condo to fit this, so really it’s two gifts :)
1. // 2. // 3. Kristen’s brother’s company makes these beautiful passport cases // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. who doesn’t want a Golden puppy?// 8. Away bag for all her many adventures // 9. Designer fuel // 10. // 11.
1. We used these on a shoot and all loved them // 2. // 3. // 4. Cute return address stamp // 5. monogrammed, of course! // 6. // 7. Katie loves this product// 8. // 9. Dream light fixture // 10. // 11.
Today i thought I’d take a break from all things holiday and talk some decor!
Recently the New York Times showcased Jenna Lyons new SoHo loft. After having one of the most Pinned/shared spaces of all time previously (which still looks beautiful and stands the test of time even though it launched 1,000,000 copycat designs, by the way!) Her new space, designed by the Myers Davis firm, has a similar feel to her old one, and uses a couple items from it too, but overall feels more modern and eclectic I think.
The living room is a palette of icy blue and coral with lots of brass accents. I think I spy the Moroccan rug from her last living room in use (or at least a similar one) and another bold sofa choice in coral velvet. Also there is a mix of traditional antiques and mid-century styles, which I love.
Continue reading this post
Phew- my last gift guide! These take a ton of time and work and I wanted to be sure to get them up early enough that you had time to actually order stuff! In case you missed any here is FOR HER, FOR HIM, FOR KIDS & PETS and UNDER $75!
- Adorable wine bags are always good to have around for impromptu holiday parties.
- A tiny vase is always welcome (for a powder room or desk)
- These beautiful napkins are only $6 each so gift a set to a stylish hostess.
- Pick up a cute pot ($10) and pop a small grocery store or nursery topiary or orchid in it.
- A beautiful pie server (I realized at Henry’s birthday I do not have a nice one!)
- The most luxurious hand sanitizer ever.
- A cute wine/bottle opener (pair it with a bottle of wine tied with a ribbon)
- I adore my new Cozy Holiday scented candle.
- My most favorite, indulgent gummy bears ever.
- A pretty set of faux tortoise bowls.
- A boxed set of cool ornaments is a nice gift, like these from Joanna Gaines’ new line.
- For the hostess who loves to cook, a bag of artisanal sea salt.
- These wine labels are HILARIOUS- slap ’em on any bottle!
- Monogram this alpaca throw for a very special gift.
- I have a blue set of these glass beads and use them all the time on styling jobs.
- Great initial glass trays great for bedside.
- I bought this sassy framed needlepoint for my mom last year. Always gets a laugh.
- A leopard tray, naturally.
- I just bought these antique-inspired candlesticks for my mantel and love them!
- Pair the holders above with a pretty pair of striped tapers!
- We bought this sculptural piece for a client and I am OBSESSED. So elegant and perfect for a shelf or top of a console or chest.
- A monogrammed cheese board.
- A tiny piece by artist-of-the-moment Kayce Hughes.
- A set of mini Diptyque candles— always a pleaser!
- I loooooooooove this pillow.
- A beautiful set of bowls.
- Luxurious hand wash and lotion set.
- I adore this vintage brass horse wine opener. Great for someone with a pretty bar.
- Did I mention that my ceramic gourd lamps are back in stock in three colors?
- Personalized memo pads are such a great thing to gift. Make grocery lists pretty!
- For the person who admires luxe applique bedding like Leontine Linens, these shams are a tiny fraction of the price ($54 each) but all the style!
- A gorgeous, unique blue and white frame.
- A pretty framed sketch.
- A beautiful set of classic books to dress up a bookshelf.
- A hand thrown ceramic birdhouse to pretty up the yard up.
- I love how this orchid pot came out for my line with Jill Rosenwald.
- These beauties are great little gifts for anyone.
And since you probably missed my Friday post (because it went up at 9pm!) check out Under $75 and Stocking Stuffers!
Sorry this is so EPICALLY late. It’s been a crazy week and crazy day and I am just now getting to finish up this guide! A lot fo you asked for gifts under $75 and smaller and so here ya go! There are so many amazing sales right now that you can find lots of great, normally higher priced stuff in this category!
All items, except those noted below, have links by clicking on the images! :)
Items not linked through image: American flag hat // book of the month club (brilliant gift!)// Jill Rosenwald x Erin Gates bud vase // turtleneck sweatshirt // small landscape painting
Also, just a fair warning… I am unnaturally OBSESSED with this whole Meghan Markle/ Prince Harry situation. I love her style and them as a couple so fair warning– I may be pontificating on this whole wedding situation/ her style on here in the near future.
With all the stuff to do this holiday season I thought it might be nice to handle the whole holiday card thing for two lucky readers! Felix Doolittle, longtime sponsor and one of my favorite stationery shops here in Boston, is giving away to two lucky readers, 6 boxes of holiday cards and 2 sets of personalized return labels)! Cross that off your list!
They just introduced panoramic return labels, but the classic ones are great too! So many to choose from!
Continue reading this post